COVID-19 UPDATE: The health, safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community are our number one priority as we implement some changes during this threat. We are continuing with normal business hours, but we are trying to limit contact. Please note the following:
- Please remain in your vehicle until our team is ready to see you. Upon arrival, please call to check in and wait in your vehicle.
- When you are ready to be seen you will receive a phone call to come inside.
- We will receive your pet in the lobby, take them to an exam room and ask you to stay in the lobby.
- Please follow the recommendation for social distancing and maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- If possible, please clean any carriers, leashes or collars with an alcohol base solution before arrival.
Please know that we are sanitizing regularly, washing hands before and after each patient interaction and staying up-to-date on government updates from the CDC and Florida Department of Health.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact our office (954)584-5585 for all your pet health care needs.